The 4th Shandong International Exhibition on Green Industry
Shangdong is situated on the eastern coast of China and located in the lower reaches of The Yellow River, which is honored as “the mother river of the Chinese nation”. Shandong province has an areaof more than 150,000 square kilometers and a population of 93 million and its mainland coastline totals 3,000 kilometers. Shandong became only the second province to reach a GDP over 3 trillion Yuan in 2008. impressed by a growth of 12.1%.
Enviromental Industries Exhibiton
- Wastewater treatment technology and facilities
- air pollution control and treament technologies and equipments
- solid waste treatment and recycling technology
- Enviromental monitoring equipments and instruments
- New energy and renewable energy
- CDM projects
Green Products Exhibition
- green construction materials
- Green transportation vehicles
- Green home appliances and furniture
- Green agricultureal products
- Blue Economy Exhibiton Area ( Qiandao)
Supply and Demand Business Meetings
- Techinical Forum
- Business to Business Meeting ( B2B)
International standard booth: 3m x 3m=9 mbr/up>2( including: three panels around, a lintel, a table, two chairs, two lamps, and anelectrical socket, 220V/5A, Extra fee is required for extra use of power)
Raw booth: space only ( no less than 36m2)
- Booth: $ 3,000/9m2
- Raw space: $ 300/m2
How to attend the exhibition
- Fill in the Exhibiton Requisition and/or Advertisement Requisition, fax it to the Organization Committee Office after stamping, and post the orginal requisition to the Organization Committee Office.
- The booth fee should be paid within 5 days after receiving the Exhibition Confirmation Letter or Advertisement Confirmantion Letter. Otherwise, your exhibition booth will not be reserved.
- After remittance, please fax the copy of bill of document to the Organization Committee Office for confirmation.