CTBC International Services
Expanding your business beyond local operations is a common, or sometimes necessary, practice in your growth trajectory. The CTBC is in a unique position to help cleantech companies from around the world find their international launching pad – be it in the Netherlands or beyond.
Whether you are think of doing business in the Netherlands, China, Canada, the US or South America – we can help you with the CTBC Quickscan . Are you sure that your product will sell there? What are the market opportunites for your service or product? Who are your competitors? What are the critical cultural differences? etc. The CTBC will help you answer all the questions you need to answer before you can confidently move forward.
Once you have decided on the geography – it’s then time to find the right local partners/ distributors/ R&D facilities who will materialize your vision. Who are the people you should be meeting with? How do you get started? Let us do all the work and you can go over there for a Roadshow to meet with all potentials – helping you make decisions faster, cheaper and more confidently.
Why the CleanTech Business Club?
- Experience in setting up local and international ventures
- Strong international network
- Access to government agencies in the Netherlands (Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation, Rotterdam Investment Agency, AgentschapNL, local municipalities, etc.)
- Access to international cleantech clusters
- Access to cleantech clusters, research and educational facilities all over the Netherlands
Who is it for?
- Greenfield ventures
- Companies looking for partnerships or joint ventures
- Companies looking for distributors, agents, suppliers (of goods or services)
- Companies looking to outsource R&D or need testing facilities
Who do we work with?